HERE’S WHAT TO EXPECT WITH OUR PLACENTA ENCAPSULATION PACKAGES:
Placenta encapsulation is a natural way to encourage postpartum wellness and recovery. You have the CHOICE to have this done in your home or your specialist’s home. The process should be started within 48 hours of the birth of your baby. Typically, the pills will be ready for you by the time you leave the hospital.
The placenta is prepared in the Traditional Chinese Medicine method by steaming, dehydrating, grinding into a powder, and then placing the powder into easily swallowed capsules. The capsules can be taken daily for a number of weeks.
The placenta tincture is another way to reap the physical benefits from the placenta besides capsule form. The tincture is made from a piece of unsteamed placenta and 100 proof vodka, aged for 6 weeks postpartum and then strained. It is stored in a glass jar. The tincture may be saved and used for menstrual cramps, times of stress, or even menopause!
WHAT TO EXPECT
- You may pay a 50% deposit to hold your place on our calendar and then pay in full by 37 weeks.
- At the signing of the contract/consent form, we will give you a list of things you’ll need to have on hand to keep the placenta cool before we pick it up.
- When your baby arrives, contact us immediately by phone, email, or text so that we can arrange our schedule for you.
- We will pickup your placenta from your place of birth and have your package completed within 24-48 hours.
- You will receive instructions on storing your package as well as dosage information.
SOME WOMEN HAVE REPORTED THAT THE BENEFITS OF PLACENTA ENCAPSULATION MAY INCLUDE:
Decrease in postpartum depression and baby blues
Increased and enriched breastmilk
Increase in energy
Reduction of postpartum bleeding
Increase in iron
Decrease in insomnia or sleep disorders
Decrease in postpartum “night sweats”
Recover more quickly from childbirth
- Trained and certified by PlacentaBenefits.info or ProDoula
- Trained and certified in blood borne pathogen safety
- Continuous phone, email, and text support